Sisters are the best friends forever. No matter what it costs, they are the one who stands with always. From childhood pranks to silly talks and from making the best out of nothing, they are the best partner to pair with. Her presence with you made all those boring family parties bright and ganging with her up made you strong for no reason. There were times she was your confident and your moral support. She has fought with you, cried with you and cried for you. She has corrected you when you were wrong and even stood by you when all else fails. Whatever the reasons were, she is the best thing that has ever happened to you. Her birthday and every small occasions that comes by is a good opportunity to thank her for being your sister. Gifts - they are not just enough but is a small way of saying thank you to her.
Some examples include:
Some examples include:
- Decorate the whole house or her room on her birthday. And this can to be done at late night so that it will be a surprise for her when she gets up in the morning. Use a lot of glitters, coloured papers, dried flowers and balloons. You can never ignore the satisfaction you get on seeing her happy on this special day of hers.
- Remember to surprise her with gifts on special occasions. As a rakhi gift idea, you can gift her a poem, a letter or sometime very nice that she would not expect it from you. Personalised Mugs to personalised lamps/cushions, a memory trip with personalised photo albums or a photo wall clock will also make a good gifting ideas.
- During her birthday, you can also book a nice restaurant for lunch or dinner with family or friends and treat her in a lavish way.
- Every girl has an obsession for costumes ranging from saris, dresses, chudidar, T-shirts etc. Take her out for shopping with a fair budget and let her shop to her heart content. Give her your time and you will never forget the immense pleasure you get in your lifetime.
- If she loves cooking, you can gift her a new recipe book along with some kitchen equipment like chopper, wooden chopping board, cake moulds or a crockery set.
- Make up kits are also another area of great interest for girls. Gift a Mac, L'Oréal, body shop, or Lakmé collection of make-up kit sets consisting lipstick, compact powder, eye-liner, mascara, etc. Such girly stuffs would definitely entice her.
- Hairdo or hair treatment is also something that a girl would go crazy about. Ask her about her favourite hair masks, shampoos, and conditioners. Make it a treat for her eyes by gifting those products in a decorated box or basket. Spa items are can serve as an ideal gifts.
- Plan a perfect holiday for you sister or with your sister. Take her for a weekend trip or a week-long trip to some place that you have never been together. In this busy life, you hardly get time for each other and therefore, do take some time alone for a friendly chat reminiscing about good old days.